We were so impressed with these new levelling feet from our sales partner DIRAK that we thought they warranted a deeper look – so here we go –
- This design uses a larger than normal ball that increases the area of contact between the components of the Levelling Foot, and thus the force that can be absorbed by the product.
- The force is directed downward, not to the sides, thanks to a unique design of the base plate—preventing the plate from breaking due to horizonal load.
- The base plate of the DIRAK Levelling Foot can be designed smaller relative to the load. This space-saving method makes it possible to mount the Levelling Foot closer to the edge of products, which is especially advantageous for housings that stand next to each other.
- The PA plate provides a firm, stable base. Customers can choose between two sizes to better fit their applications.
- To prevent the Levelling Foot from slipping, the anti-slip insert (6) is included in the scope of delivery. It also absorbs vibrations and protects the floor against abrasion.