The SNAPLINE range of locks, hinges, and panel fixings is a sophisticated design series enabling very quick installation and operation of cabinet and enclosure related equipment – this particularly includes the captive panel fastener for doors, covers, 19″ rack drawers etc. allowing instant push-in to lock and push-button release for removal of panels onto/from the frame/housing.
Typical applications include server racks where very fast extraction and replacement may be required. SNAPLINE products are available ex-stock from our Online Store.
SNAPLINE captive panel fastener features include:
- Tool-less installation; completely pre-assembled.
- Housing: zinc die, black.
- Insert: aluminium, anodised
- Springs: stainless steel
- Snap wedges: sintered steel
- Clamping range: 3.3 – 4.0mm
- Fastener is captive in the front panel.